Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Brought to you by the number 4

Oookey Dokey. Since Stine tagged me, I guess I better.

Four jobs I've had.
1. Photographer at the KMart photo shop
2. Executive Assistant at Brian Head Resort
3. Production Assistant at a small software company
4. Mc Donald's (I specialized in front counter and drive thru)

Four movies I can watch over and over.
1. Lord of the Rings (any and all)
2. Kiki's Delivery Service
3. Somewhere in Time (thanks mom)
4. Nightmare Before Christmas

Four places I've lived.
1. Christchurch, New Zealand
2. Coon Rapids, Minnesota
3. Monterey, California
4. Cedar City, Utah

Four TV shows I love.
1. Miami Ink
2. What Not to Wear
3. NYPD Blue
4. starting to get into Grey's Anatomy

Four places I've vacationed.
1. Acapulco, Mexico
2. Miami, Florida
3. San Francisco, California
4. Phoenix, Arizona

Four of my favorite dishes.
1. Eggs Benedict
2. Cheese Ravioli
3. Pizza at Giovanni's
4. Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream

Four sites I visit daily.
1. Missuz J
2. Purplestine
3. Katydidz
4. Lyamhound

Four places I would rather be right now.
1. Stine's House
2. Boo's House
3. boneyard
4. Point Lobos

There ya go. Me in a nutshell.

14 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Katy said...

Hooray! A Mandy post! About damn time!! Uhm, I'm a bad sister...software company? Do I remember the software company? Point Lobos here we come

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger amandak said...

I'm not totally sure, but I think the company was called 'Cassidy & Greene, inc.' or something like that. It was when we were living in Carmel. Kris and I worked there together, I was actually at work there when the big earthquake hit. I was mostly in charge of putting stickers on 3 1/2 inch disks a couple hours a day after work. Highly technical and important work ;).

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger thelyamhound said...

What a coincedence--'Stine and I would just as soon have you here as well.

Glad to see you post again, darling.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Katy said...

OH YEAH!!! K I was like 5...I don't feel bad anymore :)

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Missuz J said...

I'd forgotten about the Kmart thing. That was a freakin' nightmare, wasn't it.

Soon babe. Soon. You and me and some benedict and mimosas. I don't know where, but soon.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger ~A~ said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Cheesecake Ice Cream

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger NME said...

I was interested in Kiki's Delivery Service and did an IMBD search. It said it wasn't out yet. Is it? What is it? Explain.

Glad to hear from you. Hope all is well.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger thelyamhound said...

NME - Kiki's Delivery Service is an early-ish work by Miyazaki (Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away), re-dubbed for the English language version by actors including Kirsten Dunst and Phil Hartman. It IS out on DVD, so the IMDB people have clearly been smoking dirtweed (or maybe they haven't been smoking enough).

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger thelyamhound said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger thelyamhound said...

NME - Just looked on IMDB, and I think I see the source of your confusion. The Kiki's Delivery Service to which Amandak is referring is the anime film listed under its Japanese title (Majo no Takkyubin)if you search under the English title (English title is printed underneath as and "aka"). Apparently there's a live action version being proposed. God help us all.

Anyway, is the film in question.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger thelyamhound said...

P.S. - My link looked correct on the preview. Then I deleted my post, looked at my old html, previewed it again . . . and it still comes out wrong when I publish. Oh, well. It should still get y'all to the right place.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger hazel said...

"how did I get into this nutshell?" sorry.

so glad you posted. excellent.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Stine said...

BooStine...

Sounds like a new herbal vitamin supplement.

Hi honey. So glad you posted. And hey, I could watch somewhere in time a million times over myself. I was 13, watching Christopher Reeve stare at Jane Seymour's picture, and just bawled my eyes out.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Kathryn said...

Ooohhh cheese ravioli is a great one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home