Monday, December 19, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like...




You Are a Cranberry and Popcorn Strung Tree



Christmas is all about showcasing your creative talents.

From cookies to nicely wrapped presents, your unique creations impress everyone.




The tree is trimmed, and most of the presents are in the mail. I'm going to call that progress. I'm still trying to find my Christmas Spirit, and it's still eluding me. Tomorrow we'll start cookies and make cheese ball, maybe that will help.

5 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger lonna said...

I don't have the spirit yet either. I hope that the magic of the cheese ball continues and it puts you in the mood. At least you have all the difficult part (gifts and when to send them) all sorted out.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Missuz J said...

Thought of you all day today. Sending you my love, and as much Christmas spirit as I can muster.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger hazel said...

cheese ball! a miracle in and of itself.

it's beginning to look a lot like credit card debt over at the milliceccobach's.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Katy said...

cheese ball always helps out with the christmas spirit. I don't have much christmas spirit either and i've been cookieing and candying for days. oh well, i love you i love you i love you.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Stine said...

I'm quickly losing mine.

So how the hell does one make a cheese ball?

I have an idea, but somehow I think I'm thinking of something different.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home