Saturday, December 31, 2005

Posting from the home of Missuz J (I'm so cool)

The party gods have smiled upon me. Clark got a 'frequent flyer' free ticket anywhere from Southwest Airlines. Of course, I had to maneuver around the 'blackout dates' and the fact that Southwest doesn't actually fly into Cedar City, but thanks to the kindness of friends of friends in Vegas who let me crash in their spare room, and a not that bad at all shuttle ride to St. George, I am HERE!!! Southern Utah for New Year's!! WOO HOO!!!!!

I know you're wondering, what's so great about New Year's in Southern Utah, well, I'll tell you. I get to go to the annual Karaoke in Kannaraville New Year's Party thrown by the fabulous Paul and Jen. AND, I get to go with MY SISTER, and post to my blog from HER HOUSE!!! I can hardly contain my excitement, and I haven't even started drinking yet.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy night tonight, and that the blogging will recommence in earnest in the new year.

BRING ON THE PARTY!!

3 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Jen O. said...

Please tell us what songs you sang to. Hope it was fun!!

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger hazel said...

happpppppy new year!!! you girls and your friends are the only reason I would ever even remotely consider spending new year's in utah.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Kathryn said...

Yay! I hope you guys had fun, and had a drink or three for me :) BTW I'm loving your new picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home