Sunday, January 22, 2006

I'm BAAA-ACK!

Thank god. FINALLY. The desk is finally done, the chair is finally bought (and assembled), and the new computer is here, set up, wireless enabled, and working. Whoda thunk it? Not I. I was seriously starting to think it was just not meant to be. It's been literally a year since I was able to work on a computer without having to sit on the floor to do it, and I gotta say, lumbar support KICKS ASS.

I'm trying to think of all the great things that have been going on since I've been offline, and honestly, nothing is coming to me. Ummm, Zach's new favorite word is 'creepy', pretty much everything and everyone has been referred to as creepy in the last week. Madeline is still doing great at school, but has got into the bad habit of 'talking back', and has had her butt spanked because of it. I VERY rarely spank, but sometimes enough is enough.

Oh yeah, I started teacher training at my yoga studio last week. So far it's been really great. I'm getting to know other yoga peeps, and learning shit too, how awesome is that? I need to get on the ball as far as doing my own practice at home, but that's been my issue with yoga for over a decade, so that's nothing new.

The birthday was good. Clark was supposed to be at some fancy shmancy work dinner in Santa Fe on my actual birthday, so we celebrated a little early with a date night on Friday the 13th. Chinese food and shoe shopping. Rad. Then, of course, the kids wanted to take me out to celebrate as a family, so we went to Chilis on the 16th. Then, it ended up that Clark didn't have to go to Santa Fe, so we went out to dinner AGAIN on my actual birthday, Italian food at Trombino's. YUM. Three meals out for the price of one birthday doesn't suck.

I've been catching up on reading all the stuff I missed while I was away, so now I've run out of free time for the afternoon. I need to go grocery shopping and figure out what's for dinner. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm back, and thanks for all the sweet birthday wishes! Later.

11 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Missuz J said...

So glad your back and that your home office is now fully operational. Hooray for 3 birthday dinners.

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger hazel said...

yay, you're back!!! exciting about the yoga (I almost typed yogurt) training class. I want you to come out here and give me private lessons. sound good??

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Stine said...

I am SO glad you're back online.

Can't wait to hear more stories of the training.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger lonna said...

Welcome back!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger NME said...

Dinners out are the best gift. SO glad to have you back. And on your way to being a teacher too. Very cool.

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Kodi said...

Hurray for computers that work. I was so happy to see your post today. Miss ya.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger ~A~ said...

Ohhhhh wireless, sounds dreamy. Congrats on the whole set up.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Kathryn said...

I missed your birthday?! I suck! Happy birthday late. Congratulations on doing the yoga teacher thing. I would totally take a class from you.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Missuz J said...

C'mon blog slacker!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Stine said...

I'm with Missuz J - give us a little sugar. Pleeeeeezzzzz???????

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger OMH said...

So are you really back????? I'm thinking you were only teasing us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home