Monday, August 29, 2005

My turn!!

Seven things I plan to do before I die
(sorry, I'm gonna share a couple with Missuz J)
sit on a rock in Point Lobos with Boobecca
travel to the land of my birth, Christchurch, New Zealand
go to Europe with my husband
go on a real vacation with my bestest bud Stine
get my yoga teaching certification
go back to school
learn to unconditionally accept my mother

Seven things I can do
ski (who'da thunk it?)
do a pretty killer triangle pose
love my children
fold clothes really well
keep in touch with Stine, even though we haven't lived in the same town in almost 10 years
teach a yoga class
judge myself more harshly than anyone else would

Seven things I cannot do
full lotus pose
handstand
ski moguls
stop missing Boobecca and Sophie like crazy every day
act, or perform at all really, without feeling uncomfortable
sing like Boo
get a regular yoga practice established at home (yet!)

Seven things I say most often
Jesus Christ (but always only in my head, weird)
oh, stink! (child-friendly version of oh, shit!)
Zachy, do you need to potty?
I love you so
you two play nice
three more bites (to my non-eater, Madeline)
actually

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex
ability to make me laugh
willingness to get real
tolerance of my eccentricities
nice upper body
strong arms
good daddy
good provider

Seven celebrity crushes
Viggo Mortensen (just finished watching Lord of the Rings trilogy extended version, yummy)
the guy who played Eomer, Karl something (can't get off that L ot R kick yet)
Keifer Sutherland
Leonardo Dicaprio
Prince
David Bowie
Johnny Depp

Seven people who I want to do this
(shoot! everyone's done it!)
my husband
my mother
my father
my brother
Matthew Bromund (do it do it)
tourjete (have you been tagged yet? I just want you to blog again)
my daughter's teacher, that'd be interesting


WOW, I actually got 7 of everything, reaching there on some of them, but I wasn't sure I'd actually be able to do it. That was fun. Usually I'm crap at doing these things. I'll try to gather up my 5 fav songs soon, that one sounds fun too.


6 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Kathryn said...

I should have put skiing on mine! I can't ski moguls either, they terrify me.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger lonna said...

I'm a pretty good self-judger too, and I also need to learn to accept my mother. I can't ski. The thought of skiing terrifies me. I am such a klutz.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Stine said...

Girl we SO need to go on a vacation together. That would kick ass.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger thelyamhound said...

Unconditionally accepting anyone is one of the most impossible--and most necessary--challenges in life. Would that we all made such things a priority.

I could ski once, but I don't know how that's held up.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Missuz J said...

Other things my big sis can do:

bake incredible cookies
keep her shit organized
dance baby!
plan a beautiful landscape
listen
set boundaries
discover great new music
give great hugs
scrapbook

Love you darlin'

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your wish, as always, is my command.

Seven things I plan to do before my dirtnap:
See New Zealand with Sophia.
Explore the pyramids in Egypt.
Write a best-selling book.
Have a good friend live in the same town as me.
Receive an honorary doctorate.
Sail across the Atlantic Ocean.
Dance with all the women I love.

Seven things I can do
Care deeply
Parent effectively
Speak publicly
Labor determinedly
Lust constantly
Imagine colorfully
Fight dispassionately

Seven things I cannot do
Trust the universe
Forgive my parents
Risk fearlessly
Rest contentedly
Sing beautifully
Sun-tan
Follow the rules blindly

Seven things I say most often
Tell me all about it
No worries
How intriguing
aye aye
Time to go to work
I need a vacation

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex
willingness to talk about her life
beautiful eyes
sexual energy
ability to purr
mental strength
curiosity
latent bi-sexuality
personal drama

Seven celebrity crushes (in no order)
Renee Russo
Ingrid Bergman
Isla Fisher
Cate Blanchett
Dina Meyer
Nikki Cox
Queen Rania of Jordan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home