Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Pictures!!

I've finally got off my lazy ass and figured out how to get pictures posted. Kinda. And thanks for holding my hand while I figured it out, Beck. Sooo, I decided to post a few pictures from our trip to Cedar City last June. These are from a trip to the Discovery Park with the kidlets. Enjoy.




"Will you take woodchips for that crabby patty ma'am?"
Sophie and Zach playing Sponge Bob.


















"Aw, come on mom, it's way too bright out here to smile."
Madeline playing in the dino dig sandbox.








Beautiful Boo

This is turning out to be more difficult than I anticipated, and I'm sure it's operator error. Grrr. My shoulder is being a total bitch from too much painting, and overdoing it at yoga last night. I was intending to get some pics up from a party at Boo's last June too, but they'll have to wait until I can do this without giving myself a headache.

7 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger amandak said...

OK, first comment on a new post, by me. Silly, I know, but I had to put a disclaimer on this one. I am officially a blogger formatting tard. I've been trying to get everything all pretty and where I want it to be for like an hour, and it's NOT WORKING. I'm giving up. Hopefully, next time I try to post pictures, the magic blogger fairy will make it all ok.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Katy said...

Blogger just sucks lately (I'm so going to get struck down by the blogger gods now...) Those pics made me miss you!!!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Missuz J said...

Hey--It is easier to download Hello and post from there. The blogger picture thing is SLOW AS FUCK and an little moody. With Hello, you can't resize them or place them easily, but it's much quicker. (www.hello.com)

Love you and can't wait for the party pics!

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger lonna said...

What great pictures of everyone. Sorry that it's been such a bitch getting them online. I use hello too and it's so simple. I never would have figured out how to put pictures up on the web any other way. Ethan was always in charge of that stuff.

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger NME said...

SO EXCITED to see the photos. What a beautiful family you have. Good genes.

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger hazel said...

I love seeing everyone!!! don't worry, you'll get the hang of posting pictures. next one up has to be one of YOU though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home