Wednesday, June 08, 2005

On the road again

The krause house is heading back to Utah. The kids and I are going to visit my family for a couple weeks, leaving today. I was going to write a nice long post about how nervous I am to be going back, and how exicted I am to be seeing my sisters, but I am so far behind on packing, this is going to have to be quick. Not sure when we'll be back, sometime around the end of the month, but I might be clever enough to post from my sister's computer, who knows. Wish me luck with the approximately 10 hours I'll be spending in the car with my 2 kids in the next 2 days, hopefully we'll all make it there mostly sane.

3 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger hazel said...

a sisterly reunion! you have to tell us how it goes. good luck.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger NME said...

Can't wait to hear all the details! I want to feel like I'm there.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Kodi said...

Hurrah!!!! Mandy returns. Can't wait to see you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home