Thursday, August 24, 2006

A quickie

Overheard this morning from Zach, while eating his breakfast:

"My spoon of power will DEFEAT you, cereal!"


Big news of the day:

Madeline broke her arm yesterday. Talk about drama. It's just a little break, but she'll be in a cast for 4 weeks, and it's her right arm, so apparently she can't do ANYTHING. I'm hoping she'll adjust and become more ambidextrous soon.

My neck is cranky from too much Down Dog last night at yoga, so I'm gonna go ice.

Ta ta for now.

5 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Katy said...

I need a spoon of power.

Mom told me about Madeline breaking her arm yesterday. Poor baby! Hope she gets used to being a lefty soon. Did you get her a pretty cast?

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger thelyamhound said...

Zach=Hilarious. I decree that Spoon of Power shall be the name of his band.

Madeline=Poor darling. But casts are sort of a badge of honor at that age (at least as I remember it), and lots of people DO become more ambidextrous as a result of injury to the dominant limb, so I'm sure she'll be all good.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger hazel said...

poor madeline!! though when I was a kid, a broken arm was the height of coolness.

maybe zach can use his spoon of power to heal her.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Stine said...

Zach is killing me here.

I wanna see a pic of the cast.

Poor darling, I'm getting something in the mail to her soon.

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger NME said...

My spoon of power is defeating my will to diet. It just wants to keep feeding me and feeding me and feeding me.

Broken arms ARE super cool at that age. I know I always wanted one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home